|Weight||kg 1.750 - 1.850|
|Dimensions||cm 135 x 190 x 140|
|Pistons plungers||Nr. 3|
|Water consumption||l/h 90 - 120|
|Operational pressure (bar)||Flow rate from (l/h)||Flow rate to (l/h)|
- Compression Head guaranteed for 5 YEARS against breakage, made from a single block of special type stainless steel, forged and ultrasonically tested.
- Valve Groups housed in individual blocks of special AISI 316 stainless steel, each individually inspectable.
- Pumping pistons with rear cooling chamber, optimal alignment with double guide, special coating (standard) over their entire length in “Diamond Like Carbon”.
- Interchangeable Valve Seats and Hemispherical Valves designed to handle a very wide range of products.
- Homogenizing valves of high efficiency thanks to a design focused on maximum stability/alignment of the moving element (Impact Head) and the use of a hydraulic push group to avoid any possible onset of vibrations during operation.
- Safety valve in sanitary design, operating with a pre-loaded spring with interchangeable shutter and seat.
- Pump Body made of high-quality cast iron with high resistance and thick walls, developed to withstand heavy loads and cancel operational vibrations.
- Crankshaft made from solid special steel, thermally treated with super-finish of the goose necks and complete nitriding; it is supported by high-performance roller bearings (bushings used exclusively on the goose necks).
- Transmission of movement with double reduction stage: trapezoidal belts/pulleys plus a parallel-axis reducer of leading brand (no cooling water required).
- Forced lubrication with oil level window located on the front of the machine, irregular pressure alarm, intensive filtering of any impurities. Furthermore, for optimal balance/heat dissipation, all parts dedicated to motion transmission are oil bathed.
- Alternating current motor, of leading brand and 4-pole standard.
- Frame made with heavy section square steel, powder coated; this solid structure is fully clad in stainless steel panels with a satin finish.
- Set of first-use spare parts (complete set of Seals, set of Valve group Springs, Safety Valve set).
- Tools for regular maintenance.
- Pump Body lubrication oil.
- User-Maintenance Manual (2 copies + CD ROM).
- Double stage of servo-assisted homogenization (oleopneumatic group).
- Digital pressure transducers and analogue pressure gauges with 4-20 mA output signals.
- Fixed Flow (internal electrical panel of the machine).
- Variable Flow (external stainless steel electrical panel of the machine).
- Aseptic Version through the use of sterile condensation barriers produced by a dedicated integrated system.
- Compensation Lungs at Product Inlet/Outlet, also specific for aseptic productions.
- Product inlet pressure gauge with alarm contact, with timed management of the disconnection-connection of homogenizing valves.
- Semi-automatic/automatic control of homogenization pressures.
*Non-binding and subject to change without notice technical specifications.
Do you have a single-stage homogenizer and want to convert it into a two-stage homogenizer easily, quickly and inexpensively?
Thanks to the Remote Homogenizing Valve (VOD), which consists of a complete homogenizing chamber that can be operated independently of the existing homogenizer, it is possible to transform the single-stage homogenizer into a two-stage homogenizer.
This is made possible by a Remote Homogenizing Valve equipped with a single pressure gauge for reading the homogenizing pressure.